Monday, April 4, 2011

Update!

WIPs:

Mixed craft Lucy Bag - A few more rounds done. Just have to keep plugging at it.

Amigurumi Doll - not as much done, but it's been worked.

Three-Way Wrap - Started. 80 stitches on instead of 76 recommended because I like my wraps wider. Striped (gray and green alternating) and knooking instead of solid knitting. (I will get the hang of purling in knooking!)

FOs:

Spinning:
approximately 400 yards of "purple sparkle" - mostly wool (there's some sparkly stuff that isn't, and likely some other stuff in it isn't wool either), 2 ply, light worsted weight. Total weight of both hanks combined is about 12-16 ounces (I haven't weighed it yet)

Crochet:
4-S vest by Doris Chan -
Will make separate post out of this one, but I will say this much: it came out much too big for me, and fit T perfectly. So I made a few adjustments (length, and no buttons, opting for lacing instead) and have given it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment