Finished since last update:
- Fingering/sock weight zip hoodie cardigan (I seem to be on a kick)
- Universal gloves - these don't get worked on often AND it's on a B hook with laceweight yarn.
- Belinda vest - started January 2014, Ended June 2014.
- part of an afghan - someone else started, I finished when I ran out of yarn
- First weaving project (done on a rigid heddle loom) for a weaving class - plaid scarf
Still working on:
- The Stella I started ages ago is still in progress. double-stranded cobweb weight = laceweight. The pattern calls for sport or bigger. So... this will take a while.
- China Doll - By Doris Chan
- Crimson Cape done in Navy - the original pattern calls for crimson or scarlet. I started it in Navy. So there.
- re-start of Doctor Who Season 18 scarf in off-white, creme, and ecru
- knitted fingerless mittens
- crochet socks