Sunday, June 22, 2014

WIP update - 22 June 2014

Yup, it's been a very long time.  However, here is my current WIP list:

Finished since last update:
  • Fingering/sock weight zip hoodie cardigan (I seem to be on a kick)
  • Universal gloves - these don't get worked on often AND it's on a B hook with laceweight yarn.
  • Belinda vest - started January 2014, Ended June 2014.
  • part of an afghan - someone else started, I finished when I ran out of yarn 
  • First weaving project (done on a rigid heddle loom) for a weaving class - plaid scarf

Still working on:
  • The Stella I started ages ago is still in progress.  double-stranded cobweb weight = laceweight.  The pattern calls for sport or bigger.  So... this will take a while.
  • China Doll - By Doris Chan
  • Crimson Cape done in Navy - the original pattern calls for crimson or scarlet.  I started it in Navy.  So there.
  •  re-start of Doctor Who Season 18 scarf in off-white, creme, and ecru 
  • knitted fingerless mittens
  • crochet socks

No comments:

Post a Comment